I got CUTOUT-ed! :D

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Was searching high and low for inspiration. One moment, my head was full of ideas and the next thing I knew it was completely blank again. I honestly got nothing on my mind and what to blog about these days.

Until the day, I have stumbled upon an article about this newest magazine in town through my favourite Junk magazine. Out of curiousity, I found the website here.

I was inspired once more.

Since there were discounts on subscription during that time, I decided to email and bought through online without thinking twice, try out and subscribe for the 1st 4 issues per year.



Got my 1st and 2nd issue of CUTOUT Magazine few weeks back with awesome fast delivery. The team even gave me free postcards and Doodoolls sticker. I'm so loving this magazine and it's definitely a designer's mag! Love,love! :)


CUTOUT Magazine
3-1, Alpha Villa No.12,
Jalan 2/27A,
Wangsa Maju, Setapak,
53300 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia

Email: info@cutoutmag.com
Website: www.cutoutmag.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....