I want to wake up & smell you each day...

Follow my blog with bloglovin

It was 4a.m. I woke up at the early hours on a Gawai Day morning. It was rare for a non morning person like me to be up and about and ready that early. Plus it is a holiday for goodness sake. So why was I that excited?

I was game for an early Tuesday morning adventure with Ate Pink & Kuya Alfie!
Hoping to catch a glimpse at you and fell in love at first sight again!

Here's few minutes of love to share. :D




I felt like singing 'Sunrise, sunrise' at Mengkabong River :)

Edit:

Check out some awesome photography shots by my sister and cousin.
Some links love!


My cousin, Kuya Alfie's 'Sunrise @ Mengkabong River 2010'

My sister, Ate Pink's 'SkyWatch Friday II'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....