Lucky Magnificent 7

Seven '7' has always been a favourite number for me especially in football. I've been a big fan of it since David Beckham wore that number when he was still with Manchester United. It almost felt like the number has been attached to me.

My Portugal Jersey and I :)

And now it's Cristiano Ronaldo. The captain of Portugal. I know many people don't really fancy him, but for whatever reason or what people say, screw those people! I still like him! You might think that I only like him because he's good looking, not! He's more than that, he's has this talent and skill in football. I just love how fast the way he moves and gets the ball. He is the man of the match! :)


Portugal big winning playing against North Korea last night was unbelievable! It did not disappoint me at all! Poor Koreans was struggling hard to catch up the score and ended with nothing. Think I almost lost my voice cheering and shouting for that magnificent 7 goals! Woohoo, I was over the moon just talking about it! I was still smiling the whole day and after watching the highlights again. I am so fanatic like that, just had to watch all over once more! :D

Another game to worry though, next match they'll be playing against Brazil! Eeeks! *worried*

P/s: Don't take my words too seriously, it's just my two cents about it. Cheers! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....