@ToyotaMy, thank you! :)

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Last May, I've been endlessly participating in the 'Toyota Roadshow Re-tweet Contest' on Twitter for the whole month. And my effort was paid when I was announced as the 50th person who RT @ToyotaMy tweet, yay I was the winner that week! I won exclusive Toyota Racing Development merchandise!

Just before the long weekend holiday last week, I've received the prize delivery safely from Nationwide. Here's what I've got:



A towel, a mug and neck case all worth RM 105!

Looks like my luck is back! Whee! Hee :D


You can follow Toyota Malaysia on twitter @ToyotaMy & check out their website at www.toyota.com.my

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....