Could I just pretend I could care less about something?
Ignore what is right in front of me? Like watch you hurt your leg?
Or even see you're sad, noticing you without wearing a smile?

Maybe I could, maybe I should
But I'm weak, I knew I couldn't
If only I am a pretender....

(Oh my..its just random thoughts!)

**********

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burnt , that's alright because I like the way it hurts, just gonna stand there and hear me cry, that's alright because I love the way you lie.....
"

By the way,
that song is so addictive! :)

**********

Tonight, dinner with my Ate' and cuzzy sisters.
It's been months.
Changed.
Conversation.
Serious, into deep.
Crazy laugh, smile here & there.
and..
Makan-makan
in Lido food stalls.

I love my 'Mee Jawa' :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....