Low and higher

I've been sick again and again.

My body immunity is getting lower each day. I need to gain some power to heal. Missing my daily work out. Maybe I need more rest and sleep. I got to fight my insomnia. Maybe I need more vitamins. Maybe, maybe. Setting up some priority is all I need. Health first before anything else. And the 'it' is important too. Focus! :)

There are some things I'm missing lately....
World Cup 2010. Three stripes. Black and White. Angel. I love Red. Always Red. Us. Ours.
Where did it go? *sigh*

As low as it gets, there are happy things that makes you higher.
I have tons of favourite tunes to listen every night. I'm glad. It's very catchy. Addictive.
Ooh, I wanna dance with somebody! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....