I had dessert without a main course meal

(Backdated blog post)

Date: 19th September 2010
Location: VedaBlu (Only Available in Sabah) , Warisan Square,
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

Someone might think I'm a bit crazy for having two dessert in a go. It does not even comes with a rice or noodle or even anything else. Pretty unusual for me. I'm serious. *makes a serious expression* Though I always fail with a serious face without making a sheepish grin. Heehe. But this was what I had for dinner. No complains. Just cause I chose this. Those sweetness runs in my blood stream.

The first dessert that came to the table.

I can't quite recall what's it again.
Think it's somewhat a chocolate/tiramisu brownie topped with Belgian Chocolate Ice-Cream. It doesn't really taste nice according to my taste bud. It was a-okay. I didn't feel the love. It was bitter sweet memories.
So I'm letting you go.



Then this came.

I love the simplicity of this. I don't need to say much further. Crepe Flavoured With Mango Syrup and Vanilla Rasberry Ice -Cream on top. I have always preferred Vanilla compared to Chocolate unlike everyone else. Something fairly white and light coloured. Just like most close friends will describe me . Maybe it's true what a friend just said to me, it's the pureness. And that's another story to tell.

I found 'the One' that day.




His 'Sweetness' was contented with a sugary smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....