It's pouring, it's a bliss!

Once in a gloomy weather afternoon, it reminded me of something.

I feel like staying in bed the whole day long. Having brunch served on bed. Getting on my comfy comforter. Soft pillows on the back. Still in my pajamas. I just feel like doing nothing. Lazy days. Watching some DVDs, I got to watch some movies I've been wanting to for what seems like ages ago. Once in a while, I want to just sit by the window witnessing rainy raindrops. Thunderstorms, the sound of it. Is it me or the weather seems a bliss? Or I could enjoy making love with my love for book. With a cup of hot tea of course. Haven't done this in a long time. Didn't I mention I wasn't up for anything? Oh well, Sometimes nothing is something.

I feel like taking the day off.
I'm planning to do this one of these days, ONE OF THESE DAYS.
Be patient, just wait for it. When it comes, it has to be special.

Bear with me....because it was pouring like mad like suddenly where I work just now.
I was day dreaming. Maybe yes. Maybe not.

Or was it just something you've said?
Do you care dancing in the rain with me? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....