Say that you love me?

As I was waiting for my turn to get a haircut last month, I saw this on a local magazine. It was a previous month magazine but what the heck. I got glued. At least on the printed media. It was like love at first sight. 'Christian Bautista, Single, Ready To Mingle & Fall in Love' says on it. One of my favourite Pinoy singer. Almost about 2 years back since my second trip to the Philippines, I purchased his album. Boy, I was hooked to this guy, his music and his good looking face. Who could not resist. I know I don't. I fell in love again! :D

I could not walk away without snapping this picture.
Mind me. He is irresistable.
There's something about Christian B.
Sometimes, I wish he could sing me a song.
A song on my birthday perhaps. Or maybe this song will do since it's a favourite.


Say that you love me?
Wishful thinking. In my so-called dream. :p

More about Christian Bautista :
Christian Bautista's Official Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....