Karamunsing Complex's Sunday Fiesta

17th October 2010

It was our last flea market.
And just in case you didn't noticed, we, the cousin and me & my siblings have started an online store together. It was a hot Sunday and Kuya Alfie had to missed it because of some reason. The place was lil dirty and dusty and it was not that suitable in my honest opinion. I still prefer air-conditioned ones. But I did have fun none the less.

Was so hungry during that time, I asked my sis to buy me lunch, as I couldn't wait for my friend Jo to come to my booth. Had Korean noodle. And when he finally came from his lunch break, he bought me 'MingoMingo' vanilla & chocolate ice cream instead while multi tasking chit-chatting & looking after the booth. Heehe :D

All in all sales was pretty good and it was good seeing familiar faces at the same place at once. I was also touched by those who came and who were very supportive during our flea market times especially loved ones and close friends. Thank you! Much appreciated! *hugs*

'The Red Shoes MY'
Our online store selling ladies apparels & more.

'The Little Punk'
Our little sports and accessories corner.



You can also find us on Facebook and add us up :

Little Punk
The Red Shoes MY


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....