No, I wasn't there. If I were, I would have myself pictured with JinnyBoy!

I haven't been blogging here for quite awhile. I'm trying to avoid but I can't help it. For some reason, I'm still recovering. I don't know. Maybe I should get over it. I keep telling myself, I should now or never. I can't run or hide, I need to accept it. What's done is done, past is past. Wished it was that easy though. I'll be fine, I hope.

You might be expecting a review from what happened at Stompin' Sabah 2010 event which I was supposed to cover for Nuffnang like some bloggers from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I was so over the moon when I saw NN Malaysia's twitter about the event & the awesome offer given. You don't know how much I was eager to promote the event through my blog, Twitter & Facebook account. I learn about Stompin' last year but never get to go. So that's why, I grab this offer. But unfortunately, due to the bad weather & some unavoidable reason, I had to let it go.

Few VIP tickets was put to waste & more.

And oh, how I envy those who get to see Jin from Hitz.fm on stage LIVE! *sigh*

But still, I have to thank Nuffnang Malaysia for this big opportunity, I don't know when will I be given this type of opportunity anymore! Someday I hope! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....