I am a Fruit Monster

(Backlogged post)

......probably not!

The siblings & cousins have ditched 'Frenz' these days.

'Fruit Monster' has been our new hang-out place. We found a perfect eatery since some of us is on a healthy diet plan. Not that it's bad, seriously think it's good for everyone. More vegetables, more fruits, more juices and less oily food. We want to look good in a nice figure and it's all about getting fit and healthy for a better year ahead.

Oh nope, I am not the one who's on diet.
I love my food too much. But it does not mean I ain't controlling my meal intake.

This is how the place looks like.
It's not a fancy place but good enough to have a conversation
(when there's less people in it though) while having dinner.



My cuzzy sister's colourful salad.

Brother's -the I don't know what it's called meal- but looks really yummy tho'!
And oh my goodness, the portion was huge!
If only I could remember what's it called.

My Lamb Teppanyaki
That made me happy that night.



Fruit Monster
is located in Lintas area,
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....