8th day of 2011, open letter to u!

Hey stranger,

Been awhile since I've last updated.

It's been 8 days since we've left 2010. Somebody got to pinch my chubby cheeks and bring me back to reality. Coz I've been having too much sweet dreams lately I guess. I refused to wake up! This might be the effect of having a lot of cookies, cupcakes and more food. Oh man, think I got bloated for the New Year's Eve & last Christmas parties. And there is still Chinese New Year to come. Help me! Heehe :D But I'm glad that 2011 has been so far, so good for me.

After waiting for quite sometime, I finally received the Christmas Giveaway card I got to know from Youthsays.com . Loving the photo card I asked Stanley of StanleyLiew.com to choose randomly for me! In that photo there was a man actually leaning on a wall with his two dogs. Stanley, as if you knew I love dogs. How coincidence! Maybe you can read my mind! Haha :P

Thank you Stanley!

Even if I got it after Christmas.

But still....

For making the time & effort to send free Christmas cards to everyone.
It's getting rare these days. Where have all the sweet & nice gesture gone sending people real cards instead of e-greetings ? It's a sad thing people don't quite do this anymore.
Which reminds me of my one last Christmas card before this was in 2009.

My card & I


I guess that's it from me for now.

Happy New Year 2011 !

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....