...And just cause it is a chill and relaxing Tuesday

Sun shiny morning, having Kuching Laksa & tea for breakfast & Singing Oldies song is ♥ . Somehow feeling that it's extra hot today. It's a okay. I miss you, your warmth! Oh, 'Sunshine' ! Burn, burn, burn....Better than gloomy days at times. It kinda feels like it's a weekend, like a Sunday morning. It's a public holi, holi, holiday! Can you feel me? ^_^

Today's outfit goes something like this:

With just a sling bag, wearing a short pant, my favourite tee and a pair of Havaianas+Channel V limited edition flip flops. And minimal make-up to go with.


Yes, I am that simple.
And just cause it is a chill and relaxing Tuesday. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....