Came home to 2 happy news!

When the things you love and you put so much effort to it as if it's part of your life, even if you no longer feel it's worth doing it anymore, with a sudden announced a victory, makes you feel like jumping up and down like a little kid! I'm so happy I can't even describe! Feeling like I'm in a 'Paradise' right now. It doesn't even matter where do I stand in this.

And an accomplished goal. That is all what matters most.

My heart stays with you, my loyalty coz I have never stop believing! You think you know but you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about! Heehe ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....