Where's my Easter bunny chocs & eggs?

What a different feeling to be updating this status in a still consider early on a Sunday morning and get a thumbs up from someone I haven't been connecting to for few days now. But it's all good no worries, I hope.

"
Forgive those who have hurt u like hell, stop holding grudges. Why not try ♥ & accept them instead right? Forgive me if there's anything wrong I've done coz I've forgiven you. ^_^

Blessed Easter everyone, friends & family scattered around the globe!
Shower each one of you With Lots of ♥

Where's my Easter bunny chocs & eggs? Haha :P"




Oh well...
Hope your Easter celebration will be a good one sharing it with your loved ones! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....