For the first time, I stepped in...

I finally found my running shoes! I'm not sure if I'll be able to run, maybe I'll just walk. And I'm thinking of covering the event as well. Oh, by the way, it's for the Sutera Harbour 7k Sunset Charity Run. Let's see how things turned out.



After doing some lil' shopping at 1Borneo Hypermall...

Had a spontaneous visit to KKMP Studio today. Was welcomed by little Danie, oh boy,he's such a cutie pie! Surprised 'R' and spent the entire afternoon with him & my brother chilling having cold coffee on a hot day. National Geographic magazines + CSI Marathon on Astro + Music/Life conversations at the kopitiam was rare but still nice :)



And even visited my 'adik angkat' Faah at the clinic she was working. It was great to see my sisterhood in music again. Even if just for a little while....^_^

Lovely Sunday it was although it was crazy hot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....