All it takes, 3 words....

Hearing about it every now & then on the radio...
Hmmm.....

We know that it's a feeling everyone must have, something we must never hide.
There are those three words that sometimes we often put it aside
Left it behind, it was forgotten...without realizing it...

It does not matter how you say it, whatever language you spoke,
But expressed it with sincerity, honesty & a big heart,
Don't be shy, if you really mean it, say it out loud!
Or maybe just a soft whisper to this pair of ears will do.

Why not admit it if you really do right? :P

Wo Ai Nie.....
Aku Cinta Kamu....
I Love you.....

Say it today, while you still can, able to breathe & see what this sight offer cause life's unpredictable, you might never know what tomorrow brings....

This should be included in every day, daily communication with loved ones, makes a sweeter conversation. :)

This was written for my loved ones, friends & family, the past, present and future...I used to write it on a piece of paper, yesterday I wrote it on the sand but it will forever be written in my heart....♥


I am always inspired to blog and easily touched by a certain song or movie and came up with something related to it. Or just maybe life's has taught me a thing or two about it. Things that you are so full of it but afraid to blurt out the words.

For this I'm saying it because I meant it.

P/S : I ♥ U ! ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....