Sundae on A Sunday!

Melted on a so-called open burning fire, nothing serious, just the way I describe it. Major hotness. It's unusual I'm letting my hair down. With the weather like this the whole day. Imagine the heat. And boy, it's weird not stepping in the studio today. My afternoon is rather quiet without it.

And you know...

In between lines, I'm not sure if I love it. But I do enjoy it. Fashion & Music. It has strong connection. Playing with the DSLR again after awhile. The first KK Fashion Week on runways. Not quite my liking. But our city has potentials. We have talented fashion designers. Already looking forward to what's in store for KK's fashion scene in the future.

Having Strawberry Vanilla Sundae on the way home makes this day suhweettt! Yes, Sundae on a Sunday! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....