woopzboobs


***************

Every time when October arrived, I was reminded of one thing. Pink Ribbon. We females must admit we love this colour. Which symbolizes the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign. Every year, there are so many people infected by this. We should not care less. Be aware & act. Start caring for ourselves. It's scary. It's killing. Let's do something before it's too late.








In conjunction with it, I would like to share this Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign to every one, because I'm concern. I care. Would you like to help me spread some love pretty please? :)






Come,come join & start sharing & you could stand a chance winning a bikini.
For more info, WOOPZBIKINIS.COM or on their Facebook page !



***************






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....