Bila Cinta ♥


I recognized you as you stood there,
Yes sir, the guy with a brown jacket,
I'm not sure if you are shy just as you've said you were,
But I find you're interesting just like your tweet.

Met this guy in person during #TwtUpKK recently & I have to say that he has this voice to die for! ♥



Bila Cinta ~ Faliq Fahmie ( cover ) from Richado Tawith on Vimeo.


Never once but that night I did, I have no idea who were before,
Till the day I heard you sang,
Like "Omg, this is crazy!"
I just died. That #TwtUpKK crew just did. Literally.
You have killed that innocent petite music lover that night.
Her heart was melted like a butter.

Look what have you done Faliq? :p


Awesome video guys! xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....