"Kau buat ku rasa baru...."


****************************


(After whole load of pizza's later, gotta blog about this before I'm off to bed)

It's no longer a secret that I've got this excitement, every time this band going to release a music video. It's always a 24 hours countdown for me. And it's no surprise that they got their fan another cool, awesome stuff! The longer you are here, I am here to stay. Continue doing this! :)



Inspiring never the less, being a loyal fan & friend is such a bliss, always the best, beat the rest! Congrats! ♥ ESTRANGED Richael Gimbang Azwin Andy Nor Hanafi Noor Hadi and Solihuddin Hormatov

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....