New Year With Angelina Perete & Roger Wang


I have been sending my contest entry since last December. When I first saw that Breeze Magazine was having this contest, I didn't hesitate to enter and hope that I will win this chance. That shows how much of a fan I am. And to be given the privilege, makes me feel like a dream come true. :)

Just when I thought I was late but thanks to Sabah time, I think I've made it on time.*phew*

With sounds of music with good food & great company for the night. Fans of both Angelina Perete & Roger Wang was given the exclusive chance to sit, dine at the same, front row table with them and see them perform in Bella Italia Restaurant. And I must say that how lucky us fans got ourselves an autographed 'Butterfly Baby' cd single each. It was a great night to meet Roger & his wifey & little Sarah and Angelina & her children too.

We were entertained by Ange's amazing soulful voice & strums of guitar by Roger. And that was my 2nd time watching them performed.










I was one happy person that day because one of my Christmas wish has been granted! Those in my Twitter list will probably noticed. Yes, I tweeted about it. A special new album, autographed just for me that night. Thank you Ange! :)


Most of all thank you Dinz, and thank you Breeze Magazine! Words can't exactly express how much it means to me!
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....