14th April 2012


Holy and Easter week has ended. Another year has passed. More love but a Quiet birthday for me,done. It feels like solemnity. A musician friend has not awake yet.
Every time I see waffles, it reminded me of you. Man, that last conversation on Twitter that we had. Seems surreal right now.


******************

Open up your heart dear you, a reminder to myself too.
Smile cause it's pretty contagious. Filled it, I want it whole and never make it empty. Be yourself, don't ever try to change that. I think I sang awfully right about now but I don't give a damn anyways. With the beats of happiness, it can make me dance.


Risk I am hoping to take, hopefully someday I'll be thankful,
received it with wide open arms if it comes with hundred folds
.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....