4th April 2012


Bao Jian Tang's Pork Slice Porridge for dinner & another spontaneous visit to Eyes and Ears Production. This time Practical Boi Clair of JP was in! The dude, Mr. Decipher_BKI was too busy recording. I came at a perfect timing with the band Dang Bandangs greeting me! Michelle and the guys were recording their vocals. It was pretty hilarious with everyone around. Cwazy-ness I tell you! :p

And guess what?
Yours truly were the victim of that weevil evil Red Sofa. Dang, true story. I almost didn't want to get up from that sofa. Attached, I almost slept on it too. Still my favourite place to chill with great music and company.









I'd say this AGAIN
Till the next time :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....