#TwtUpKKOpenMic 4th July 2012


On the 4th July 2012  ,the event started out late. It was pouring like mad. Some roads were already covered with floods. But that it did not stopped everyone from being at the venue and getting it crowded. Thank goodness I came early and I get to enjoy my dinner while waiting for everyone..

It was one night filled with new & old faces, local Sabahan and other Malaysian talents.
The unity of different types of music genres makes the event even more awesome.
The asian fusion delicacy at Party Play, company of friends, music and games too.

Beverly Rachel, Orkes Akiuku, Ridah Mala, Appy, Alvin MY, Rey Nizam & Harlod Peter and Andi American were among those who performed.
 








Did not managed to take picture of all of the performers as I have a once in a life time opportunity to show what's hidden with just a song.  
Came to my realization how supportive my musicians friends are.
Chris, Ange, Jon, Bob & everyone as well....So, so thankful! 
*winks*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....