RockFest Marathon '12 Part Deux


I was working the day the organizers held a press conference and meet & greet session with three of Malaysian big bands. It was fall the day before the Rockfest event. I was kind of upset that I could not score any of LoveMeButch's latest album.

It was a long day and night.  I was on duty that day. Saw JD of PopShuvit standing at one of the shade near the backstage area and I get to sneaked in and meet the rest of PopShuvit like finally and LoveMeButch as well. It was a really good time meeting rockstars and chilling with JD once more.

PopShuvit & I

LMB & I

Tiring but it was definitely LOVE. 
It's been awhile.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....