RockFest Marathon '12 Part I



Some say it's better late than never right? :)

After months of knowing that this event is going to happened, 
even before a lot of people, the overwhelming excitement during last July has ended.

 I was honestly disappointed that 'a favourite band' did not make it to KK for this event. But I was never the less very happy to finally meet Pop Shuvit, Love Me Butch and Deja Voodoo Spell band. It was a long day, I was pumped up with energy despite rain and shine. It was good to rock once more!

Here's a black & white shots of random music people that day :
 

From top : The band 4.A.G, smiling faces of JD PopShuvit & Decipher_BKI , 
a female vocalist from a local band and two below were the pictures of another band, The Ariez.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....