Thank you Reebonz Malaysia!


I was stoked to have receive an email few weeks back from Concierge Malaysia, Reebonz.com team. I replied immediately after. And they didn't reply. So I thought they were not going to deliver it. I almost actually forgot about it either. Totally.

So I was more than surprise when this came. The black box was huge. It was tight-up with golden ribbon.It almost felt like it was a belated birthday present or maybe an early Christmas gift for me. Apart from having 'duit raya' this year, I was delighted to have won a pink Kate Spade bag from a contest Reebonz held during Eid celebration. I don't think I could afford such bag. Haha :p




Thank you Reebonz Malaysia for making my day bright & colourful ! xx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....