13th October 2012


Before going to work on a Saturday, on rare occasion. Breakfast with the family without my not so little brother at Taman Khidmat's Mee Sup Pipin.


Late afternoon, lunching with the ladies at Bella Italia Ristorante.
It was a good deal for a 3 course meal.

We served light vegetable salad and cream potato soup as a starter.
And a nice jar of iced lemon tea, our thirst quencher.


 For main course, we had chicken with mashed potato and mix vegetables & my favourite roasted lamb with roasted potato and mix vegetables as well. It was delicious but the only thing I need to complain is that the vegetables are not fresh and could have been tastier.



In between meals, chats and what's , I got a little bored waiting for dessert to come and ended up with this, playing with that red crayon on the table.


Sweet & Sour mango sauce on top of soft pancake filled with diced mangoes.
I smell nothing much but satisfaction in my tummy. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....