9th December 2012


Sunday flies just like that when you have a blissful one.

Had dinner with the guys at Burger King just now.  I have always enjoy the company of the guys with the jokes and laughter.  We talk music, photography and stuffs. Being with them I swear I was not the silent one at all.  Loud voices were conquered inside the premise. Man, I just heart this guys! :P


It's been awhile but studio time was always much fun and entertaining.
I could not help it but laughed the whole night. This time, Mister Coma was the one helping out with Decipher's recording. Can't wait to see the outcome.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....