Christmas time...


Christmas this year is somehow a bit different for me. 
I usually will be at my mum's kampung for Christmas lunch but for this year, me and my siblings celebrated Christmas at my Godma's place till night. It was a great sunny day feasting over pork, roasted potatoes and apple sauce and another cooked with blueberry sauce and whole lot of Western and Asian dishes. Apart from good food and presents, it's actually about the togetherness of your loved ones being there with you at this beautiful time of the year.


Oh here's something for everyone....

Merry Christmas loves! ♥





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....