Chinese New Year Eve at Gramp's place


Missing Elsa and Nash, Elmer, Isaiah, Adrian 
and Mr & Mrs. Marsh's lil' family in Netherlands. 

The traditional reunion dinner which I look forward to is here again. Prayers to start before the dinner. A wide spread, variety of food to welcome the Lunar New Year.  We were having a buffet of our own. A Chinese New Year is not one without little fire crackers and kids making noises, jumping around. Things can get a little bit hard to handle. While the others still munching on goodies, karaokes and 'ang pau' giving were taking place.


And to think that I'm the only one love Gaga-ing on karaoke.
Think again, Eudora.

My little cousin and niece is going to take my place someday.
Kids these days. 
Tsk, tsk, tsk....................




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....