Tenom, it's a wrap!



Time to fill our tummy with late lunch in town after spending time in the orchard. I have always love some yummy Chinese food. Since I have been to Lagud Seberang's Taman Pertanian like twice and a famous Kopi Tenom's Factory, we decided to skipped it this time around. 

For the very first time ever, I get to hold a crocodile. It was so huge, yes for real.  Except that it was a very tame one. May I introduced to you all my new friend called Ah Chong. It was a famous crocodile in that town who was born in the year of 1960. He loves cold water and fresh meat. And a pat on his skin too. On that day of our visit, Ah Chong gave me a smile while I went on snapping pictures of him.


Hope to see you again 'Uncle Ah Chong'! :p

So this wraps up my journey to Tenom :D






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....