SleepleSs in Borneo? Ahaks =p

*It's exactly 11.25 p.m. And still I'm not asleep yet. These are some of the days that I tend to have my late nights unlike those days where I had to "early to bed, early to rise" kinda thing. The fact that I'm gonna get 2 days public holidays makes me HAPPY =)) Labour day & Wesak daY...YAY!

*Right now, I'm listening to the songs that I'm currently addicted to. Maybe I should recommend to u guys, Reza Salleh's "Smokecity" cd is awesome ! I could'nt have got it if it wasn't for Hanafi.( Note: Hanafi is the cute,sweet,shy lead guitarist who played for Estranged & a couple of bands. And did I forgot to mention that he's absolutely TALENTED? veRy ARTISTIC & taKe Nice PiXies! LoVe HiM ! ;) )



* Btw, I haven't had my coffee in days ! Is that a MiRaCLe or wHat? I think I'm gonna DIE not having one! Someone bring me one cup of Macchiato for me puhleaseeeeeee....Hahaha ;p


*I think I've lost touch in some of the things that I love most. Gotta bring me back to life !

::: Here's a SMILE before I'm off to bed :::



To Everyone Who's SoO SCHWeeeetttttt & Beautiful People in My Life !

Lotsa Love~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....