Dinner at Vira's 4 August 2007

So it was a rather usual and disappointing Saturday dat day. Didn't get to meet the guys from Estranged but oh well there's always a next time I hope lah! Haha...Mum & Dad werent back home dat time. They stayed over a night in KL after their trip to Indonesia....Eeeeee syok owh! =p Anyway, here's what we have for dinner dat night at Vira's place =)

:: The Assam Fish Head ::

SoO tempting and delicious wor....I just love everything dat goes with HOT Chillis makes me wanna eat the whole plate but nasib baik la I was on DIET! Haha...kunun la NOT! =P

:: The Fried Chicken Wing ::

A MUST in almost every parties I have gone to. It is very popular among the kids and the Adults love it toO...suitable owh especially when we go "moginum" or drinking session! ;)

:: The Cauliflower, Broccoli & Mushroom ::

Never leave behind vegetables on your menu coz its HEALTHY! Sorry if I sound like a Health Officer here! but its TRue maa..Haha =p I love BroCcoli hehehe....

:: A Lovely Simple Dinner ::


GoOd foOd + GoOd taGaLog movie + GoOd coMpany = NICE =)

Comments

nv.vn said…
damn i love those food!! geez. u keep on publishing the photos huh? making me hungry only. lol! =pp
Eudora said…
yes,evon! dat's why i'm here, to make people hungry all the time! haha =p
nv.vn said…
Well, i have some pictures to make u hungry too. But still, i prefer the home made food made by ur family, probably u. Hehe. =]

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....