Food galore at Moon's place on the 14th of July 2007

These pictures were supposed to be on my blog weeks agO...Haha! Sorry for the long over-due ! Enjoy the pictures!

As much as I love gatherings being with loved ones & enjoy great company, one thing I could never resist my hands on is....non other than FOOD! Love it Love it! Especially the Home made ones! Nyum,nyum =)

Introducing my Grandma's kuih nasi...hehe ;)


Lady's finger with Chilli dipping!


Deep-Fried Chicken's Heart...Arghhh Cholestrol! Heeehehe :D


VEGETABLES !


Pineapple & Carrot Chicken


There's like alot again but Okay,okay enough showing off the food already. Its making me feeling HUNGRY AGAIN! Haha =p

Besides that, this children also caught my attention that night! I just Love capturing the faces of children! SoO Natural & Innocent & ScHWeeeeettttt....Aren't they Cute?

My cousin Moses & lil Keanna showing off her painted nails! She's just 5 but she has like a full set of mini make-up in her bag...Wow kids these days! ;)


This lil' girl here is half Brit & half Kadazan. Her name is Belina Mei. My cousin Moonie's Godchild.


He used to be my favourite model...my cousin Isaac :)


Isaac's sister, baby Ayra Grace....


Aunty's lil munchkin, baby Michael =)


Another munchkin of mine Madeline :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ehhh me don't know you got blog ler...don't know how i came across your blog...anyway..been reading it...& very very interesting...me lapar see the kuih nasi ohhh ..tapunsagang!!!!
Eudora said…
hehehe...shhh, no one knows about it except certain ppl lah! actually, at first i closed my blog to invited readers only bah dats y...sorry loh...

anyway, thanks for reading! im here jz to share my stories of life to others didnt expect 4 u terbaca pulak...glad u like it!

heehe tapun jgn tak tapun...haha =p
nv.vn said…
OMG. That Pineapple & Carrot chicken really making me hungry! Can u post it to me? I'll send u my home add. Haha. If not, the recipe will do. Heee. =]
Eudora said…
aiyoh...the chicken ah? bkn kamek yg masak bah, mun kamek yg masak bleh juak hantar! hehe =p will have to ask the recipe from a family member of mine then...haha =)
nv.vn said…
Okie. I'll be waiting for the recipe. Yum Yum. Do they put any rice wine in it? Um.. Could be delicious if they put it. Hahahahahaha. =]

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....