sOo into dat Pinoy vibe....Yes, I AM!

Currently I'm listening to : Pinoy Sarah Geronimo's Songs =)
I hear the sounds of : The fan in my room & my Grandpa's voice talking out loud in the living room...Haha =p

They said that I'm soOo into the Filipino vibe....yeap I ADMIT, dat is so TRUE! I can't hardly remember when was the first time I was so caught up with the Philippine thingy. I find that the cultures are so unique & exotic. I also got to learned Tagalog by watching some movies, songs & online dictionary and I instantly starting becoming a 25% Filipino...Some say I should marry one!Hehe =p Too good to be true for not having a tutor to teach me the basic of it! I got an online Filipino friend on messenger who tot I was one of them just because I started my conversation in Tagalog & all the way till I've decided to spill the beans that I'm actually a Malaysian! He was like " Ang galing mo ha! Alam mo hanga ako sa tagalog mo. May mga taong gusto matuto ng filipino language." ( Ok, ok translation: You're really smart! You know I'm very impressed with your Tagalog. It's like it's been years you've been learning Filipino language.) See told you that I'm a Multi-lingual! Haha =p

But seriously, I didnt tot my Tagalog were good enough yet. I came to realised this when I was in Manila, Philippines sometime November last year. I was shopping like crazy til it was time for me to pay at the counter. There was a slight misunderstanding about the item purchased. The cashier didnt know how to speak English at all. So there I stood, trying to speak in Tagalog, too bad she didnt quite get what I'm saying at first....Thank God there's this cashier guy came & understood my Tagalog...Hehe =p

No matter what people say, nothing will stopped me from learning. Not only Tagalog but different types too. I still do up until today .

The things I can't seem to get enough of, YET :
1. Diether Ocampo....Mas Guapo Sya! ;)
2. Movies- They make Great Love Stories!
3. Songs- Both Tagalog & English...Siempre Maganda Songs....
4. LecHon Baboy & Longannisa ( My favourite Pork dish! =) )
5. Xmas Sale Shopping everywhere! Heaven on earth! ;)
6. I MISS CHOWKING ! A Chinese Fast-Food Restaurant. Wait for me, I'm coming back to get my hands on that "Pancit" ! =p
7. The Philippino Video-ke set Dad bought for me ! Makes me "asyik memekak jer kat umah" SORRY Ha...HAHA =P

Ok lah I ought to go bed now...

I'll leave u guys with a picture of mine, my last trip to the Philippines.

Me outside the chapel of Greenhills Shopping Center in the Philippines last November.
P/s: S**t, I am SHORT! =D

GoOd Nite!
Much Love....

xoxo

Comments

nv.vn said…
Wow. How much do u have to spend for the whole trip? Is it reasonable? =]
Eudora said…
the whole trip? lemme see it all depends on the transportation & accomodation u've chosen....but what i could say it's the most reasonable place you could go to in Asia lah! plus kitak bleh gik shopping gilak ba manila, the quality way better than thailand, it's like heaven on earth wor! hehe ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....