There are alot of things running inside my brain right now....
To tell you the truth, there is so much to tell...Hmmm...
I got to start blogging about my recent trip BUT,BUT,BUT....
But where do I begin?
I myself have no idea.
You guys tell me pwetty puhleaseeee...Haha ;)

Tomorrow is going to be another not-so-ordinary day.
Can't believe I am going back to work already.
After a week of relaxation & pleasure? Yaaa...*sigh* I wish I don't have to.
One countdown will be over by tomorrow.
Someone's BIG DAY.....Gotta get ready texting by midnight! Hehehe =p.....And....
Bla,bla,bla,bla.... Yeah, like I do even care.

SoO WHAT DID I DO THE WHOLE DAY?

1. Going to Sunday mass at church.
2. Breakfast with my Ate...I had Tom Yam Mee Hoon Soup....Hot + Spicy = Nyum,nyum!;)
3. Got Annoyed. Nuff said.
4. I'm back to being a Streamyx addict after a week long. Fuh! Hee =D
5. Lazy Sunday! Zzzzz. FoOd.
6. Spending time with Bambi Love.
7. Got attached to her new Tagalog dictionary. Still learning & improving with my
Tagalog language. =p
8. Missing the Land of Smiles already.
9. Keep playing my Christian Bautista cd all over again & I got everyone mad for
playing too much Xmas songs.
10. And what do you do when you get annoyed? I would say I'd switched off the phone &
go straight to bed and better still enjoy my last hours of FREE TIME !

23 DAYS TILL IT IS CHRISTMAS ! =)

P/S : Sorry no pictures still.

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....