When the other countdown ends tonight....

You might be wondering what's with my other countdown over today.
Some might be suspense & it is not always what you might think it is...
Now here's the answer.....

It's Nor Hanafi from the band ESTRANGED 's birthday !



He just turned 25 today.
Just got off the phone awhile ago to wish him. He's on the way going somewhere celebrating with his friends. Ya, I know I've wish you at your testi or any other page but it would not be complete talking to you. We even got the time to asked how are things with each other. Nice. Coz it's been awhile. I hope he's going to have fun tonight which I'm sure he will ! Happiness in Life bro! =)

******************************************
And on another note :
I haven't forget that one thing just yet.
I don't know.
******************************************

When I say that one countdown ends tonight,
That means there is another one left to go......

22 DAYS TILL IT IS CHRISTMAS !!!!

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....