2008....I am glad you are here!

Another new chapter to begin my life with.
Grant me with full happiness & success. Let all the dark despair and emptiness be filled. Leave no space or gap come in between. If you know what I meant.

Not only I am glad that 2008 is finally here, it's also going to be the year of Rat in the Chinese calendar and guess what? It's My Year! It goes well with my favourite number 8 too! I had a rough time last year and thus I've chosen to leave it all behind as least the bad ones that is. Not going to talk about it anymore. The Sweet ones is still in my heart though. You don't know how much beautiful the memories are. I wish you do.

That is why I welcome you my dear 2008 with a big heart.
I just hope you are the One for me. Hopefully better than 2006.

I thought I would just go straight to bed after work yesterday just as I did last time. But I didnt. Thinking that there is no one important to celebrate with. I was totally wrong. I still have my family members and that what matters most. Plus it was also my elder sister's birthday so there is always a reason to celebrate right? ;) Was chatting with a friend before dinner telling me how awesome his 2006 new year's eve celebration in London is. I wish I was there too. I was asking his plans last night and he said too bad this year maybe he has no one to celebrate with since his friends will all be working. I pity you. Afiq, I hope you did have fun anyways! =)

I was with my parents, siblings, grandparents, my sister's other half & a friend of my sister's welcoming the new year yesterday. After dinner, we all sat at the verandah drinking waiting for the new year's countdown. It been awhile since I even last touched Alcohol. Haha =p It was great drinking again. Eventhough I am not a big drinker, I survived eventually. Hee =D

All and all I had fun.
Guess its not dat bad after all. xD

My 2008 first pic! Oh gosh, I look awful with that spectacle with light! I should have wore a costume with that......Muahhahaha =pp


Yours truly,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....