It's a wet and cold Sunday morning and today,

it hurts me to woke up so early. so I chose to continue with my sleep instead. It felt so good, really it did. For a second, I am dreaming being somewhere, anywhere but here. Again I'm blinded by the dreams I wish I could have. Reality Checked! Reality had woke me up!

Breakfast time~
What's for breakfast?
Something soupy on a rainy day. My Meehoon Soup with Fish Sauce accompanied with my chillies. There goes my Thai taste. Heehe. It's home-made by the way. :)


It's a Sunday and I'm busy here again.
I need some space for spiritual time. It's already second Sunday of Lent. I need to spend more time talking to you God. Help me I wanna be a good Christian.

Yes I really need to.

*************************************************************************************

On a different note :

Dad just told me about the price for the place I'm planning to go.
I want to go somewhere else after my next trip. I really do.
But there is a problem.
Will I be able to forked out that much amount of money?
Or will I be able to get a leave again and again?

Decision. Decision.
What a tough decision to make.

*************************************************************************************

P/s : Pammie - It was Nice to finally meet you in person ! :)
And Tristan - Have fun blogging in Blogger ! Send my regards to beautiful Seoul, Korea for me! Hee ;)

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Tristan said…
Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome. By the way, I think I like Blogger MUCH more than Xanga. It's weird for me to say that considering I've been an avid Xanga user since 2002.

Anyway, it just got TOO cumbersome. Blogger has a much cooler interface and after tinkering around I've managed to finally personalize it the way I want. (^__^)

Hope you're doing well. I could end up back in Malaysia for a visit sooner than I thought.
Pammie Pajammie said…
hii eudora!!

it was nice to finally seeing u in person juga :-D
Eudora said…
Tristan - It's my pleasure. Looking forward seeing you when you're back in Malaysia. It's been ages! Heehe. You take care! Cheers ;)

Pammie - Hee :)
Anonymous said…
Why delete the original version of your blog? The one about MJL? Why stop the smear campaign? It's actually interesting to see the extent of your vindictiveness! Whatever tinge of affection/feeling your so-called 'loved one' has for you before, I bet it's all gone now! But please do carry on...

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....