Just today....

1. I was on holiday. The reason was my office were closed to make way for their workers to go out and vote. Which I did. I went out and vote for the first time with my cuzzy and gotta say that we were a little curious how the whole voting goes. Still we managed to be there before the rain got even worst. I don't even care who won but at least we did our part as a good citizen. :)

Had our lunch in Beverly township and went straight to City Mall after that.I finally saw little Myra Lilly the daughter of a friend of mine today. She is so cute I felt pinching her cute cheeks! Hee ;)

2. I was watching a Tagalog movie titled Don't Give Up on Us. Starring the handsome Piolo Pascual and cute Judy Ann Santos. I just love how the love story goes. And the location of this movie is Superb! Dearest Baguio, I miss you! I'm coming back for

sure! And dearest Bontoc, Sagada and Banaue, I make sure I will include you all on my next trip! ;)

I think I had a crush on Piolo. What a Hunk! Mas Gwapo Sya Diba? ;p

Hanggang sa Dulo ng Walang Hanggan
Don't Give Up on Us MV.



3. I got a call. The 'call'. Interruption? Nay.....hmmm, no comment. Nuff said.

P/s : I still do. Really, really....Why owh why? *sigh*

Going to call it a day now.
Have a Great Weekend!


Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....