As I Speak : 280508

The internet connection is getting pretty f*cked up these days. My owh my! It's nerve wrecking. It's getting slower as a snail. I might as well have a nap while waiting for the page to load. Nak layan YouTube pun susah lah weii. Maybe it's really congested ey? 

Whatever lah. Heehe.

The time shows 11:30 p.m. Blogging here in my own room it feel so comfortable. I realize it's late . But for me, the night is still young. Yeah,  eventhough I am working tomorrow.  Sitting here while listening to some spiritual songs.  At this time of the day, it's really soothing. Singing along with my MP3's . Feed my heart & soul. I just hope I don't woke everyone up! Hee xD

Well luckily, the brothers are on school holiday! So, I won't have to worry about bugging anyone who will eventually rise early in the morning.

Oh ya....
I have developed the pictures I took with my Nikon SLR Camera already.
It's not that good compared to last time. Need to brush up my skills back. I haven't been using that camera for so long. Which is why the lighting seems pretty bad.  Will try to upload it here when I have the time. And I am missing digital camera too. Huhu. :(

And, and, and......
I just found out about a great place for a vacation here in Sabah from my sister just now. Yes, yet another one. Talk about that soon. When I say 'soon', it doesnt mean that soon aights? Haha :p

Later! :)

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....