The 'Emperor' trailer

Okay, so I have got to admit that I am not a big fan when it comes to movies.
I am so sure people around me would knew or noticed that.
But as I stumbled upon Yuri's blog, I came across this locally made movie trailer
and decided to blog about it. The reason was, I think this has potential to be in the international market. And when it comes to supporting local acts, I know I am always here to do my part.

Who will support your own people if you don't?
Who else will?

So, go on & watch this......



By the Factory studio

In collaboration with J-Blockbuster, directed by Julianne Block and Adrian Lai with soundtrack by Yuri Wong and music score by Lim Hong Bee

Do comment/rate/favourite it in YouTube!
As this will be on the competition 'FromHereToAwesome' ,
the more votes we have, the more chances we get to see this distributed worldwide!

I certainly hope they win! :)

On the other note :

One of my favourite local band,ESTRANGED will be performing at the 15th Anugerah Industri Muzik (AIM). PWTC, KL. 3rd May, Saturday
They will be up for 2 Nominations : Best New Artiste and Song of the Year.
Catch the live broadcast on NTV 7 as well as on radios FLY FM and HOT FM starting from 9pm this Saturday ! Best Wishes! :)

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....