the 1st mOo-year trip

Hey, hey it's officially 2009 now!
Spent my New Year's eve having a simple home-cooked meal dinner with the family was good enough for me to end the year.
So what did you guys do on the 1st day of the year?

It's a new day, a new beginning to a new year.
Instead of wasting my time listing my resolutions here, I might as well skipped through that.
I'll keep it to myself this time & try to achieved it. No more bull shit craps ! Haha ;p

Well anyways, my family & I decided we went for a last minute short ( I mean really short!) trip to Labuan just to sent my cousin, who has been staying with us for the school holidays home yesterday. Headed to Menumbok Ferry terminal to board on a speed boat for a quick ride & minutes later we were there! That wayyyy too fast. Pening kepala juga lah wei. Heehe.

Straight to the free duty shops while waiting for my aunty. We bumped into my uncle who's working nearby & went for a drink as it was frigging HOT and we were sweating. Man, I doubt it if I could stand staying in an island. Minutes later, my aunty brought us to find the best liquors & chocolates stores. As it was way too warm to walk and buy stuffs, I was not in the mood to shop for anything. I could not even believe myself that I resist shopping on a free duty island. Had a quick Lunch, Quick yet again. That Chicken Salad Rice for lunch was GOOOD by the way! ;)

Everything was sO in the fast pace, the next thing I knew, we were going on board to the Labuan-Menumbok ferry & said our goodbyes. It was good to see my uncle and aunty nevertheless.

Four of the only few pictures I took.....

On board



Labuan town



Kuala Penyu



There were so many people yesterday, crowded and all. Plus it the scorching Sun almost got my skin burnt. Yikes!
But I was glad we got into the 1st class so that we were able to sit back and relax abit. Air-conditioned...really cOol inside compared to economy class, watched Death Race (love that movie!) and slept awhile.

Had dinner in my favourite place in Papar before heading home.
And I was too tired to think about anything.

later loves!

Oh, Happy New Year once more! <3

Comments

nv.vn said…
i can see the reflection at the last photo. hehe. happy new year girl. :)

xx

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....