Restaurant T&T Bar : 170309

Sis and I celebrated my mum's birthday there.
Very cosy and nice place to chill out with your closed ones.
Apart from the western and the every day food here,
they even got free wi-fi for customers while dining in.

Here's what we've ordered:

Drinks


Food

Black Pepper Chicken with Rice
This dish was only an ok for me as I don't think it tasted according to my taste bud.





Big and Small portion of Fish & Chips.
I think this taste good! I bet I'm going to order this the next time around.
Plus, the Western food is reasonably cheap as well.

Location:
Restaurant T & T Bar
Business Hour : 11 am - 12 am
No.4, Block A, Plaza Utama,
Rainfield CKS Hypermarket,
Penampang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....