the amazing hours : 180409

Early in the morning, I found myself for the very first time in one of the area of Bukit Jalil Stadium. N* my cuzzy's bf drove us there. It was a really sunny day indeed!

************************

The event that was....

Yes, I was there for The Taylor's Mass Colympics 2009. Since my cuzzy, E* was one of the propassion student committee, I got a free ticket to enter.


***********************************


There were alot of games and entertainment held that day. Paintballs, telematch, futsal, rock climbing and Taylor's very own Amazing Race.

During launching of the event.....

Guess who was there to launch?





No prize for guessing though.
*Evil grin*
Heehe ;p

*******************************

Flagging off the first part of the Amazing Race...


*****************************************

And of course I was there for only one thing, meeting the amazing Allan Wu , the scriptwriter, actor and host of Amazing Race Asia himself. That guy look so much better in person I tell you! And friendly too! :)

Because he is too tall, he had to lowered his body to take picture with me. I pity you! Sorry Allan, I'm just too short. Haha ;p

And I was one of his fan who got lucky enough to be able to meet him up, close and personal. I even got myself an autograph from the man.

***************************************

While everyone was busy queuing up for Allan Wu's pictures and autograph, I moved to the other side of corner & approached Rashid Salleh. He was actually one of the finalist from the Malaysia Cleo's Eligible Bachelor some time ago.

After getting his autograph, I wanted a picture with him as well. But before I could ask for someone's help, he took my camera and said something like this to me, " I'm a pro at this." So I let him & the camwhoring part was perfecto! Nice one Rashid! Heehe ;)

**********************************

Was chilling & hanging out a bit, ate pasta carbonara & grape drink for lunch and got entertained. These are the only 2 pictures of performers I took towards the end of the hot scorching sunny day. It was too hot to handle!

the duo who I forgot their names...oopssie sorry!
I think they won from a previous Astro competition or something. ;p



and excuse me if I got this wrong again but I think they are 'the pitbull inc' band or something but honestly, I actually quite like this band. Cause they write their own song. gO indie band gO! hee ;)


******************************

It rained, drizzled a bit when we left Bukit Jalil.
I got myself a sun burnt & now still getting used to my darker skin.
That amazing hours! ;p

p/s : Want to know what Allan Wu says about Taylor's Mass Colympics?
Click here

Comments

nv.vn said…
that rashid looks a bit like dino! hahahaha. :p

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....