That Long, long Walk :190409

Oh, what a Sunday! Despite that busy and bustling streets of Kuala Lumpur, heavy traffic with too many motorists on the road, I still fancy looking at one thing, the big giant billboards around.

(Please ignore the reflection on this picture, I was in the car without putting window down while I took this. Hee :P )

After morning church, having long walks around the city is sure a good way of exercising your lazy legs. A bit of sweats sometime are even worth it.

And nothing beats like a good old school morning breakfast with a plate of spicy chee cheong fun & a glass of cold barley at one of the hawker stalls in Petaling Street's Chinatown. I wanted to drink the air mata kucing drink but were not open yet that time. Sigh. Oh, how I miss that already! :(

Then it was Sungei Wang /Bukit Bintang & Low Yat Plaza time before having Chinese lunch nearby Low Yat.

****************************

Dad drove & drop me and my brother off to One Utama in Damansara in the afternoon. We both managed to go around and finished the whole new and old wing in just few hours time! Yes, we've conquered everything from top to bottom floor .....Imagine that! There was so many happening things happened during that Sunday in that mall and it was insanely packed & crowded.

In between doing window shopping and walking like a marathon, we stopped over to have luk luk & drinks and later A & W conny dog, fries & a big glass root beer float to fill in our energy. Just in case you were wondering why I was only window shopping, I guess I saw too many signs of sales here & there , I ended up buying nothing! Which is a good thing though! Haha ;p

I kind of like this Rainforest area pictured below.....but it was kinda hot in the afternoon.



They said this is the first Korean Food Fair in Malaysia.
I am seriously not a fan of their kimchi, something like a pickled vegetable but their beef meat meal tasted great though. And they have nice selection of tasty noodle if you ask me.

By this time, it was pretty exhausting and my feet starting to hurt like hell.

But still....

Went to Giant Hypermarket at night cause I wanted to try out the Indonesian JCo Donuts Yvonne was talking about. I think the taste is similar to Big Apple Donuts. But being a sweet tooth person it is still yummy though! Too bad I'm not there in KL during Krispy Kreme launching. Why lah!


At the end of that long, long walks.....I crashed on the bed. *phew*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....