140609 : Wedding at an Indian Temple

Despite still feeling sleepy and all, it was on a really sunny Sunday morning, I went to my aunt V & uncle M temple blessing ceremony with the whole family. Since I was not at the church ceremony the day before, I forced myself to get out of bed. As it was my first time witnessing an Indian wedding, I get to learn more about their custom, culture & part of their wedding ceremony. Was happy to see everyone gathering, family members, between two different race brought together to be united. I have to say that it was a good experience to share.

And this place kind of reminded me of the past, the good old days.
The thing is, this was actually the temple situated just in front of my primary school building. I remember it clearly how my friends & I used to watched the Indian people who came to pray & worship in the mornings. We stood there with curiousity. And this happened every time during Physical Education period. :)










That moment was meaningful, amazingly beautiful.
Painted with everything colourful.

Am certainly glad I came and together,
may the bride & groom be filled with joy & happiness in their marriage forever!

with love

Comments

d1n0za said…
I don't mind witnessing this event too! Where is this at?
Eudora said…
This is actually the Indian temple in front of St Francis Convent Primary School. :)
d1n0za said…
Wow! And to think I passed by that place quite a number of times already! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....